CHOOSE YOUR RECOVERY
Studio Massage ACTIV Recovery is committed to the prevention, intervention and reconditioning of functional limitations in the physically active, trained and untrained individual. Our goal is to identify underlying causes of neuromuscular imbalances through systematic evaluation of posture, movement and stress.
- Improve posture and muscle imbalances
- Reduce the chance of injury
- Improve performance flexibility
- Increase vascular flow to soft tissues
- Maximize nutrient and oxygen supply
- Eliminate carbonic products from exercise
- Shorten recovery time post-event
Experienced and Certified Massage Therapist and Bodyworker for nearly 20 years, and a Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist. Kenny is also skilled in over 13 modalities in Massage Therapy, and Bodywork.